Breakfast With Industry
Breakfast with Industry (BWI), our annual student-industry networking event, is hosted by the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE) in conjunction with the National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE). At Breakfast with Industry, company sponsors can converse with the top talent from these organizations in a casual setting while students get the opportunity to meet their future employers, establish a personal relationship, and develop their networking skills. The event will take place the morning of the Cal Poly Pomona Hi-Tech Career Fair on Friday, October 27, 2017 from 8 to 10 am. Approximately 120 students are expected to attend this event, and breakfast will be provided.
Date: Friday, October 27th
Time: 8:00am to 10:00am
Location: Bronco Student Center, CPP
Please RSVP via this google form.
Please note that you must be a paid SHPE or NSBE member in order to attend this event!
Please contact Diana Ramirez, Events Coordinator Career Center, at firstname.lastname@example.org for prices and registration links.
2017 BWI Sponsors
- City of Los Angeles- LA Sanitation
- Hensel Phelps
- Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Pinner Construction Co.
- RAB Lighting
- Southern California Edison
- Sully-Miller Contracting Co.
- The Lane Construction Corporation
- Union Pacific Railroad Company
- Vertiv Co.